Committed to Quality
We are continuously committed to quality which is integrated in the daily work of all employees. Meeting the expectations and requirements of our customers on quality and food safety is our constant motivation for the optimal organisation and management of our business processes. The following efforts are made in order to meet the expectations of our customers regarding the quality:
- Our production sites are periodically audited according to the quality management (ISO 9001 or ISO 22000) through an accredited certifying partner. Regarding our CH-manufacturing sites, we dispose of a certification accepted by one of the Global Food Safety Initiatives (IFS and BRC).
- We evaluate our suppliers carefully, we know them well and rate them regularly. We maintain with them a partner business relationship and aim at long-term cooperations.
- We guarantee that only materials complying with all quality requirements and specifications enter our processing facilities.
- According to defined criteria, controls of semi-finished and finished products are being conducted in our laboratories on the basis of mandatory procedures. For selected special analyses, we co-operate with external accredited laboratories of services.
- Full traceability (in both ways) down to the purchased raw materials as well as to the packaging materials and documented manufacturing processes are a matter of course.